All About This Kinder Teacher


A first blog post/being super unsure of myself...I figured what better way to start off by introducing myself through the Kinder Tribe link up!


I just completed my first year of teaching, and feel SO incredibly lucky that I was hired to teach K. Dream job + dream grade level...who gets that?! In year one?! I know that I may be moved at any point in my career so I plan to make the most of each year I have with my kinders, as they are super special!


With that being said, I LOVE COFFEE! Hence the blog name ;)  A morning without coffee makes for a very, v e r y sad day.


Pretty much the entire series! I love when I read one, and then a few weeks later read another...they cannot believe the similarities.  I love hearing them gasp when they realize that they have the same author and illustrator. #theshocksofKindergarten

Aside from the fact that she's adorable, I love her ideas and freebies!  Check out Kickin' It In Kindergarten if you haven't already! 
I mostly just love kindergarten because they are little. But their hearts and minds are oh so big! 
I found this adorable reminder at HomeGoods last summer. With all of the new higher expectations in Kindergarten, I often forget to let them be little. 

Thanks for reading my first blog post ever! And please be sure to check in on my new blog reveal! Coming soon,

Amanda


9 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! I'm a brand new blogger too, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one! I love Laura Numeroff's books too. Did you see the cute stuffed animals at Kohls? I had to get them all! Good luck on your blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on completing a year in K! I always say it's fun working with 5 year olds because at the end of the day because they still need us, we're also very cool in their eyes! Best of luck with the blogging! I'll be stopping by to see the big reveal!

    Crystal
    Texas Teaching Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dead to the world without coffee. I'm just a little obsessed. I love a quad iced white mocha from Dutch Bros. My favorite! Looking forward to your big blog reveal! I absolutely love that quote. My school has a vinyl sticker cutter ... I'm thinking about asking them to make me that quote so I can stick it on my door! :)
    Jen
    Teaching with Chevron

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda!
    I feel like I say all the time they are 5!! I love that quote!! The best part of kinder is letting them be little!! Welcome to the Blogger world! I am new too! I am not ready to make the big jump and let someone design my blog, but I will be back to see your blog design!!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Elizabeth Hall :) Caffeine for a Kindergarten teacher is a must. Sometimes I just wish I could have an IV of it!!! Cant wait to learn more about you in the Kinder Tribe!!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda! So excited to meet you & be part of our new "kinder family"! I'm really looking forward to sharing & collaborating with you and our "tribe"! Love Laura Numeroff!! Thanks for linking up!
    Annie Veas ~ The Learning Studio Bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you for jumping right in!! I'm following you on Instagram and I think that you are off to a great start!! (Not that I would know anything... ha!) I love Elizabeth too (she is SO nice) and can't live without my coffee either!! I'm looking forward to your blog reveal in August!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda- so happy to have found your blog through the Kinder Tribe linky! I'm excited to follow another #littlefishblogger. I'm not a coffee drinker, but your name and logo is super creative! I can't wait to read more on your blog and follow as you jump into this blogging world!
    Marisa
    Yee-Haw in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete